Monday, December 24, 2012

You're a mean one, Mr Ginch!

I always make my children a card for each special occasion/holiday. For Christmas I chose to do Grinch cards, with "Grinch pills" inside. Pretty easy to make and super cute! My kids LOVED them!! Here's some pics and a break down of how I constructed them! 

For the actual Grinch I used the Stampin' Up Top Note. I also used the Top Note for his Santa hat, I just trimmed it down. For the white trim & ball on his hat, I simply tore card stock until it looked the way I wanted it. I used the Stampin' Up 1' circle punch to make his yellow eyes. The pupils are from a standard size hole punch. His eye lids are the 1' circles cut in half with black Sharpie pen eyelashes. For his nose I again used the 1' circle punch trimmed down to my liking. I free handed the mouth with my Sharpie pen. I used a standard size hole punch and curling ribbon to attach the Tic-Tacs to the inside and again to attach the two cards together. Took me about 20 minutes to make both cards! Merry Christmas, Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment