Monday, April 1, 2013

Mixed Bunch!

As a lot of you all know I got sick last weekend, and had to have my gallbladder removed suddenly, that is the reason for my lack of creativity over the past 2 weeks! I'm still recovering, slowly, it seems I traded one set of problems for another! Last night I decided I couldn't stand it any longer, I had to make something!! So, I broke out a Spring'ish looking set, and just started making cards!! I ended up with 6, that turned out pretty cute, if I do say so myself!! I hope to be back to posting regularly very soon!! Hope you are all enjoying Spring!! Happy Stampin'!! 
Stampin' Up materials used:
Paper used; Whisper White and Tea For Two
Stamp set; Mixed Bunch, with the coordinating Flower Punch
Ink used; Calypso Coral, Garden Green and Basic Grey
Embellishments used; Sycamore Street, this was a free item during the Sale-A-Bration promotion!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment