Sunday, December 16, 2012

Post it note covers with pen holders.

I made these once at a Stampin' Up workshop and loved them! So I decided to make some as small Christmas gift for some friends! There is no better place than Target to get cute note pads & matching pens! They never fail me!! I was super excited to find Christmas Story sets, Rudolph and Frosty too! They usually carry matching ribbons too! Here are the ones I made....
 There are super easy to make, but difficult to explain. I used this fantastic tutorial to refresh my memory, since it had been a while. video tutorial

I used my Stampin' Up Owl Builder Punch, my 2 3/8 Scallop punch, my Petite Pennants Builder Punch, my Perfectly Preserved Stamp set and matching Framelits. For paper I used several different kinds from my scrap box along with my Stampin' Up Polka Dot Parade and Orchard Harvest, both are Designer Series paper pack. I love the Santa owl and the 3D tree. They turned out super cute, only cost about $3 each to make and they make a nice, homemade gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment