Saturday, December 22, 2012

Rudolph treats for the teens!

We had a Christmas party, for the teens, at our house last night! We had an amazing time, good food, fun games, and intelligent conversations! I wanted to make a little something for each teen, to say Merry Christmas, but cost effective! So I decided to make these! 
I used my Stampin Up Owl builder punch, but I cut the feet off, so it looked more like a reindeer. I used a Martha Stewart Snowflake punch for the antlers, I just cut them up. I used Stamp' in up Polka Parade paper for the strip. I filled the little bags, that I picked up in the jewelry section of Walmart, with holiday Mint M&Ms and Candy Cane Hershey Kisses. The little stamp in the bottom corner, is from a retired Stampin' up set, and I stamped it in Gumball Green, also from Stampin' up.

Here is the finished project! I made 30, but not all are pictured!


Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment