Sunday, March 10, 2013

The remodel that ALMOST never ended!

I haven't posted much during the month of Feb and there is a VERY good reason for it!! We started remodeling our hallway & bathroom on Feb 13th, and it was just finished yesterday!!! Almost a month of staying at my mom's with my two teens and our two horses, I mean dogs. It shouldn't have taken this long but, one contractor started it and we had to dismiss him, due to poor work ethic. Then had to look for another contractor, willing to come in and pick up where the first left off! Thankfully, we were able to find a GRRRRRRREAT one the second time around!! We were very pleased with his work! In fact we were so pleased we have told everyone and he is starting on my mother's bathroom tomorrow! Anyone local, needing work done, I'll gladly give you his name & number. I've created a collage to share with you all, that kind of gives you a brief glimpse into the remodel! I hope to be back to crafting and posting ASAP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment