Sunday, February 3, 2013

Happy Hamburger! (2/2 workshop card 4)

This card makes me hungry!! :) 
I started with a Chocolate Chip card. I added a strip of Whisper White and then a strip if chevron paper that comes in the Sycamore Street Designer paper pack, that you get free with a $50 purchase!! (See the Sale A Bration brochure!)  I then made a hamburger out of punches!!  I LOVE PUNCH ART!!!! 
I sponged some Very Vanilla with More Mustard to create the bun, then I punched it with the Large Oval Punch. The cheese is Daffodil Delight made with the Pennant Punch.
The tomato is Real real made with the 1 3/8 Circle Punch. The Hamburger is Early Espresso made with the 1 3/8 Circle punch. The lettuce is Garden Green made with the Scallop Punch. 
Then I used the Wacky Wishes stamp set, stamped in Real Red. This is a Hostess set, ask me how you can get it!!! ;) If you would like to attend my workshops please email me at raisingbassbrats@aol.com All of these products can be purchased on my website; http://amandabass.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment