Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Hello Mrs Cleaver!!!

I'm absolutely in love with the new Stampin'Up set, All Dressed Up!!! I just love the little 40's style dresses and the sweet sayings in the stamp set, and the framelets are the icing on the cake!!! Here are 3 cards I whipped up tonight!!
 For this card:
Paper; Print Poetry Designer Paper Pack, Very Vanilla and Chocolate Chip Card Stock
Stamp Set; All Dressed Up
Ink; Chocolate Chip
I added some embellishments that I had laying around!

 For this card I used:
Paper; Sweet Shop, Whisper White and Elegant Eggplant Card Stock
Stamp set used; All Dressed Up
Ink; Elegant Eggplant
I added some embellishments I had laying around!

 For this card:
Paper; Print Poetry Designer Paper Pack, Very Vanilla and Chocolate Chip Card
Stamp Set; All Dressed Up
Ink; Chocolate Chip
I added some embellishments I had laying around! 

1 comment:

  1. I adore all of these! That is most certainly one of the best stamp sets ever.

    ReplyDelete