Sunday, February 3, 2013

All Dressed Up (2/2 workshop card 1)

I recently hosted my first Stampin'Up workshop!!! It was a "make & take" were we made 4 cards!! I had a house full of creative ladies!! We had SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH fun!!! If you missed this one please don't miss the next one!! If you'd like to join my workshops just email me, raisingbassbrats@aol.com

Here is my first card
 For this card I used the All Dressed Up Framelets out of the Spring Mini.
Card Stock used; Whisper White, Basic Black & Polka Dot Parade
The card is Whisper White. I cut a Basic Black square a tad smaller than the card. I used the Framelet dress stand on an additional Whisper white square, a tad smaller than the Basic Black square. I layered them all, then added the Framelet Dress in Polka Dot Parade. Added 3 silver brads and stamped a sweet sentiment on the inside! Easy peasy!!!
All these items can be ordered through my Stampin'Up website; 

No comments:

Post a Comment