Friday, January 11, 2013

Love me some scraps!

I really like to save my scraps, every scrap, just because I I hate to waste them! So every once in a while I will pull them out and try to make a card with them! The other day while surfing my favorite time sucking site, Pinterest, I came across a card that I wanted to make, so I decided to pull out my scraps!! here is the link to the card I saw Original card and here is what I came up with! 
I don't have a die cut for the ribbon strips so I just used my cropper to make different width strips and then trimmed the ends with scissors so that they look like ribbons. The card itself is paper bag brown, made of recycled paper. I used lots of scrap paper some from Michaels and some of the Stampin' Up, Polka Dot Parade Designer Paper series pack. The ribbon is also Stampin' Up, Gumball Green. The stamp is a retired Stampin' Up set, stamped in Pumpkin Pie, which is one of my favorite Stampin' Up ink colors! I added a little brad at the top just for fun! This card was super simple & quick to make, and it used up some of my scraps! Happy carding!

No comments:

Post a Comment