Friday, January 4, 2013

Monkeying around....

A precious little boy we know turned 1 recently and we were invited to share his special day, at the zoo. Only fitting, I decided to make a punch art monkey card. Here's what I came up with. 
 For this sweet little card I used mostly retired Stampin' Up stuff ( I tend to favor retired things!), but you can recreate it with whatever you have handy! It's a basic whisper white card, topped with blue card stock, embossed with a folder that has random numbers on it. I used the large circle punch for the monkey's head, the heart punch & a free handed oval for his face, and the 1' circle punch for his ears. I added some googly eyes and free handed a mouth.  The stamp is from a retired Stampin' Up greeting set. Needless to say, everyone went bananas over this card! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment