Friday, January 25, 2013

I'm seeing clovers!

I was feeling lucky today so I decided to make a simple clover card for St. Patrick's Day! Here's what I came up with!
 
Stampin'Up Card Stock used; Gumball Green, Orchard Harvest and Polka Dot Parade
Stampin'Up punch used; Full Heart
Stampin'Up Embossing folder used; Sunburst
Stampin'Up Ribbon used; Gumball Green
I used the only stamp I had, it's not Stampin'Up, but I just ordered a new one from the Stampin'Up Mini!! It's so cute!!
You can check out all the products Stampin'Up offers on my website http://amandabass.stampinup.net You can place an order there 24/7 and have it delivered right to your door!! You can also check out dates for my workshops! Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have!! As always, Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment